Monday, May 18, 2009

I.R.regular Monday

Woke up at 9:30am. I actually have Math at 8 or 9am, Monday to Friday. But yeah, totally missed this one.

So tired...Had to work on Sunday at 6am. Got back at about 2:30pm but me being me, I didn't go to bed cz I thought it was wasting time. Showered then slacked till abt 5:30-ish went to Uni Biz Skewl. And then pia assignment till I finally got home at 3am. Watched ads on tv till nearly 4; there's this FlavorWave microwave ad that's like........seriously, irritatingly addictive=.=''

But yeah, if u count, I had a nearly 6-6 day. 22 hours awake. Lol, baad repercussions man.

Headaching now, have to go cook and take a Panadol. Simply have to study 2nite :S

Anyways, Biz Skewl last nite was pretty fun. I went with Amery, haha, getting pretty close to her, nice to be able to talk, exchange, and confide in sumone who's not far away. Talking to sumone in the flesh is way more awesome than vid-calling.

We found this Case Study room; pretty empty altho there was this post-Grad lady whom I pretty much noe we were irritating cz we talked so much. Haha, had so much chips and gummies, junk food, uber junk food. After exams gotta exercise loads.

Hahah, so grateful that there were so many people studying in the Biz Skewl last nite. Makes the study mood better, like everyone's there, u're not alone, wacking away at ur assignment. It's gd motivation. Haha, darn fun to0.

I thinks I should get out and put pix of Biz Skewl up on this blog :S need to show everyone what's Biz Skewl. Hahaa, 2nd home :)

Owh, i'm going to Melb! 28th June to 9th July, booked tix already, heheh. Tell me if anyone's gonne be around when I'm there, gotta meet up.

Darn tired....

Had a really weird dream just now....I remember a big room and Colin and Mak Qing :S Weird, weird weird...so weird. And the room felt like it was a library=.='' Maybe it's a sign. Spending to0 much time in the library :S oowwh, the withdrawal symptoms I'll have after exams.

~Freddicus

P.S - Anyone watched August Rush? Try listening to This Time by Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Gd song, pretty emo. Stuck in my head,lol.

1 comment:

Skye said...

I LOVE that song freddy!!

the lyrics are in one of the older posts on my blog :)

jonathan rhys meyers ROCKS hehe

lesley